Friday, January 29, 2010

Meet Kiara



Kiara is a pre-k student who attends Bible Club almost every Tuesday and attends Kindergarten at Belmont Elementary. Kiara’s birthday is June 30th and when asked what her favorite color was she said “red and pink, black is my favorite color, oh and white, purple and brown, I know I like colors!” Her favorite food is macaroni and cheese and all kinds of fruit oh and “those really big (showing me with her hands) things from McDonalds”, which later I found out from her sister are chicken sandwiches. Kiara has two little brothers and two sisters. I asked Kiara to tell me one thing she thinks she is good at and she said “well I am good at saying words”, and I asked what do you mean and she said “like cat, and I can spell it too, its easy C A T.” Kiara loves to sing songs at Bible Club and one thing she has learned about God is “that he died for our sins, that’s pretty much it!” If Kiara knew she only had one more day to live she said she would say “let’s go swim at the YMCA”.

No comments: